Secrets you should know about me:
– I could probably live in just about any library, I love to read.
– Most of my music collection is movie soundtracks.
– Anne of Green Gables was my favorite book as a kid.
– Yoga and pilates keep me sane (I hope)
– I buy a Christmas tree ornament for every new place I travel.
– My favorite place in the world is the Brancacci Chapel in Florence, Italy.
– Unless there are eggs involved, it’s not breakfast to me.
– I have the most amazing (from scratch) recipe for chocolate cream pie.
– Most of “The Lord of the Dance” is on my running playlist.
– I fantasize about living at Athropologie.
– I absolutely love camping and being in the woods.