It’s finally here!!! Ahhh! We love it and hope you do too.
7 fun facts about this film:
1. There were about 15 people in the room when I got dressed so I wore a robe literally right into my gown.
2. Tearfest 2012, started as soon as my dress was on and I realized I was headed to see Brian for our “first look”.
3. To stop the tears, Stacey Fruci mimed flashing me off-camera, which made me burst out laughing
4. Then you’ll hear Cait say: “Marget Thatcher, baseball, cold showers!!!”
5. We took some photos on a pretty tree-covered path at Turner Pond, near the Milton Hoosic Club. At one point, my cathedral-length veil was covered in pine needles, sticks, and other debris!
6. The guy that gets pecked on the cheek is Jeremy. Brian LOVES Jeremy. They’d heard about each other for ages but finally met at the wedding. Jeremy became engaged to his girlfriend Alysse shortly after our wedding. (Congrats, guys!)
7. Can our guests dance or what? I’m talking to you Matt & Alexa Mason, the Viteri’s, Aunt Jean (love it!), Kev & Cailyn, and at the very end, our favorite couple: Matt Mason and Matthew D’Angelo (amazing!).