There’s nothing like fall in New England. As much as it saddens me to bid farewell to summer, the promise of pumpkin lattes, cozy sweaters, and apple cider doughnuts never fails to thrill. Here are a few of the things I’m most looking forward to this fall:
1. Day-trip to New Hampshire to see the foliage.
2. Learn to make apple cider doughnuts.
3. Host a pumpkin carving + scary movie party.
4. Spend a lazy Saturday antiquing.
5. Spend an early morning in Boston taking pictures on Beacon Hill and along the Freedom Trail.
6. Master 3 new fall dessert recipes.
7. Get brunch in Lexington or Concord.
8. Watch Hitchcock’s Psycho, Vertigo, Rear Window and North by Northwest.
9. Try Salem’s Devil’s Chase 6.66 mile race.
10. Re-visit A Single Pebble for dim sum with Mike and Amelia.